Monday, November 17, 2008

I am really liking reading everyone's 8 things. I think I'll have to write my own someday, when it's not past my bed time. Or maybe I can't wait.
1- I am a spelling freak. I find typo's everywhere in books, on signs... and I want to fix them.
2- Although I like my sleep, I really enjoy waking up early and going outside. It is like my own secret world while everything is so quiet and the sky is so beautiful. It makes me feel so grateful for the beautiful world we live in.
3- I really want to go to college and get a degree, even though I'm little scared of how hard it might be.
4- I dreamed about Ethan before he was born.
5- I made John propose to me when he had only been home from his mission a few days.
6- I despise spandex on any man.
7- I can't stand easy listening stations, but I really like good classical music.
8- When I am cold, my nose gets cold and never seems to warm up. Maybe I should invent a nose warmer.

3 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

Those are an awesome 8 things! I agree on the spandex issue...never a good look on a man! :)

Jill Petersen said...

You "made" John propose? I highly doubt that! You seem like quite the catch! That is awfully fast though! I "made" Drew propose after 2 months of being home!

I feel exactly the same way as you about a degree. It frightens me but I really really really want to!

If your a spelling freak then wouldn't it be drempt not dreamed? I am just giving you a hard time! I really don't know the answer to that!

deedlebug said...

I love your 8 things. Please accept my apologies in advance for any and all typos on my blog.